When the liver cells start hardening and get scarred, because of a degenerative inflammatory disease mainly caused by excessive alcohol consumption, it is called cirrhosis of the liver. Some of the symptoms of liver cirrhosis are jaundice, red palms, vomiting, enlarged liver, weight loss, poor appetite, weakness, fatigue, upset stomach, diarrhea or constipation.
Well, it is possible to reverse cirrhosis of the liver and this article is dedicated to the methods of cirrhosis reversal.
- You should always try your level best to consume a very balanced diet consisting of at least 75% or, if possible, even more fresh live raw foods, fresh seasonal fruits and veggies and just squeezed juices.
- Leafy veggies and herbs like raw turmeric, milk thistle, dandelion, artichoke, fringe tree, yellow dock, lycopodium, most varieties of nuts, asparagus, broccoli, raisins, spirulina, plums, dulse, kelp, peas, legumes and brown rice, bitter gourd, cooked neem leaves etc are extremely beneficial for the health of your liver.
- Prim rose oil and flax seed oil in their unfiltered organic varieties can take care of your liver.
- Essential fatty acids, omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids are also beneficial and they are found in fishes, fish oils and in nuts.
Things to avoid in order to prevent cirrhosis
- If you want to bid adieu to liver damage and cirrhosis forever, you have to completely give up on alcohol and all kinds of alcoholic beverages.
- You also have to stay away from drug abuse, LSD, ecstasy drugs, party drugs, cocaine, grass, pot, marijuana and everything else except doctor prescribed drugs as they can severely damage your liver.
- Try to eat lesser quantities of animal protein such as eggs, fish, meat, poultry products, chicken etc.